Wednesday 6 October 2010

Money is happiness.

I apologise for not posting much- I have been very busy with many job interviews. This has been demanded by my sudden state of poverty due to the bank's change in policy (thank you, government).
Anyway, just to give you a brief update (erm, all 7 of my readers...) my soul-crushing efforts at finding a job in York has made me fifteen years old again... in music taste. I have turned back to good old emo in order to help myself drown in a pool of self-pity. I have gone back to listening to albums like Good Morning by Alkaline Trio (beautiful album) and Sing the Sorrow by AFI (an old favourite). Several more old favourites I am too embarrassed to admit to. Alas, I am sure that this state will not last. I keep trying to optimistically reassure myself that I will get a job or that my money troubles will somehow magically sort themselves. Ahh the joys of being a student. Here's a clichéd motivational poster which will... keep me motivated.

Although, to be honest, I think I prefer these versions...




I think I'll take the advice of the posters. Oh wait, I can't afford to.

No comments: