Monday 4 October 2010

Frankie & the Heartstrings at The Brudenell Social Club.

I know I've talked about them many times, but I just can't help myself. I've seen Frankie & the Heartstrings twice this past week (six times in the space of 12months), once at Fibbers in York and once at The Brudenell Social Club in Leeds. Leeds was excelent, the venue seemed perfect for them and the turn out was brilliant. Perhaps one of the best gigs ever? Yes. Anyway I must inform you that their new single 'Ungrateful' is now on sale in music shops every. Please take the time to check them out, my friends. Anyway here are some photos of them live at The Brudenell. ENJOY.


1 comment:

Emily said...

I DO ENJOY. I also enjoy that photo of Joseph Gordon-Levitt at the side.

Also, the new guitarist has very enviable cheekbones.