Thursday 14 October 2010

Love Like Winter.

There is no doubt that winter is on its way. Today I had gone out in search for a tweed blazer but instead returned with this wooly jumper that I purchased from a charity shop. Now that I have managed to find myself a job I have a list of winter wants:
A blazer.
New boots.
More seasonal jumpers.
A satchel.
More books.
I know I will not be able to get all of these all at once (waah) but one can dream.


At the moment I am loving Autumn colours: reds, golds, greens, dark chestnut browns... Lately it's all I have been wearing. I am very excited about Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas. I didn't get to celebrate any of these last year, but this year I see it as being some kind of recovery- a way of healing. Now, I know a few people will be thinking 'Jeez, it's only another day.' but these days are days when I get to forget harshness of real life. I am going to embrace these days. As a child these were wonderful days that I got to spend with my family and friends. So, hopefully, this year it's going to be like that.

No comments: