Monday 11 October 2010

Florence Welch is my hero.

I love Florence Welch with all of my heart. I just saw this photo of her attending the Chanel Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011 show during Paris Fashion Week. Did anyone else read her tweets during that week? "Met Karl, drinking a goblet of diet coke, best guy ever, gave me a few hints about next years show." Karl Lagerfeld?! God, I love her.

Only Florence could pull that off. I adore her milk-white skin and flowing red hair.

Reading one of my favourite books, I have to note.


How cute?


I love this one. She looks like some kind of Crow Goddess.
P.S: I got a job!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Not only is she a babe, has amazing hair, an insanely beautiful voice and style that makes me want to cry with jealousy, she also played a huge part is us discovering our faves. I LOVE HER.

P.S. The increasing frequency with which you are blogging is making me very happy.