Thursday 1 April 2010

"...be always searching for new sensations..."


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. So I thought I would just do a brief post. It's been excellent being home and despite the fact I haven't been blogging I have been scribbling away in my journal. I really can't stress the necessity of a journal! Get one! Even if you don't have anything to say just sketch or paste images into it. I think if I didn't keep some kind of journal words and thoughts would just spill out of me like a feverish sweat.
You can get the best journals from either Paperchase (I got my blue camera-print journal for £4.99) or TK Maxx (I know, surprising! But they do have beautiful leather journals in for a decent price). The images are some nice notebooks you can get at Paperchase.

No comments: