Saturday 27 March 2010

Home Bound.


So I am heading home today! Back to the seaside! It has been too long and I look forward to spending time with my family and friends (oh, and Sally the cat). My original plan of packing a capsule suitcase has failed, but that's fine. When I am home I'm going to complete Less Than Zero and start on The Informers. Anyway...

MOVIE OF THE WEEK:Star Trek!

AUTHOR OF THE WEEK:Bret Easton Ellis (obviously)!

MUSIC ARTIST OF THE WEEK:Ellie Goulding!

FYI: I'm in love with Zachary Quinto...

3 comments:

Emily said...

hayley, that photo literally made me gasp! so so so so so so so so so so so so so beautiful. i watched heroes last night: zachary quinto and milo ventimiglia beating each other up? incredible.

Hayley Lauren said...

I love a little boy-on-boy ;) hahaha

Emily said...

hahahahahaha dirty