Tuesday 6 April 2010

Give me envy. Give me malice. Give me your attention.






So I have to say Easter was completely awesome thanks to Emily and a wonderful band called Frankie and The Heartstrings. Me and Emily got to be extras in the video for their new single Tender. Here are some photos. I will update this blog when I make the time!
Updated:

Okay so about a week back I got a text from Emily claiming (hysterically) that F&THS were filming a video for their new single Tender in the North-East and that they were looking for extras. So we applied. After a few days we hadn't heard anything back and we were losing faith UNTIL I decided on the night before the shoot to check my emails one last time and voilĂ ! we got the invite! I called Emily instantly (a very drunk Emily,may I add) and told her that we must go. She booked her train tickets (with difficulty) and we both stressed about what the fuck would we wear?
The venue of the filming was at a place in Byker called The Stars and Shadow Cinema (a very quaint independent cinema)and after getting lost several times and almost murdering a taxi driver we arrived and in good time. We picked up six Easter eggs before hand; one for me and Emily to share; and one each for the band members. For the shoot the extras (around 10-15 of us) had to do a lot of dancing while the band 'played' on a small stage. It was excellent.
I will post the video when it's complete!
Over-all we had an excellent day. The band were very sweet to us and the shoot was an experience I'll never forget.

2 comments:

Emily said...

:') oh Hayley. I've been unable to stop thinking about it. I can't get over it!

Emily said...

yeah i'm commenting on this again, but only because I LOVE IT.