Sunday 13 February 2011

Who said romance was dead?

Hello! First and foremost I would like to say hello to my new followers! I haven't had any new ones in ages but I think that was due to my lack of posting. But I'm feeling more inspired to write recently. Always good news.
These past few days have been pretty lovely, I can't not brag to be honest. I was feeling pretty low because I was homesick and missing my boyfriend, then, out of nowhere, he surprised me by appearing in my living room! I was so completely delighted. He took me out to Nandos and then we went out for cocktails and got  merry. I was so completely happy. We went to Evil Eye Lounge where we enjoyed our very strong cocktails (one that we shared had Rum and Bohemian Absinthe in, yumm). We went to Evil Eye with our two friends Ruth and Noah, who are also in love. Anyway I won't tell you the full details of the evening and I'm pretty sure it will all sound sickly sweet to you. All I know is that I'm very lucky and very happy in life! I really hope the rest of you enjoy Valentine's, whether it is with a special someone or not.
Photos are from flickr.

No comments: