Tuesday 8 February 2011

The sad truth.

If you know me there is one definitive feature of my personality- I love cats. Not in the sense that I think "Oh there's a cat. How cute!" but more like "Oh my fucking god, how cute is that cat?! Come here kitty..." *slips cat into my bag*. It's almost unhealthy. But I realised that my love is more of an obsession when I was just flicking through some holiday photos... 







This is the Coliseum. If you click on this you can actually see the cat against the wall.

Funny story about this. This is also Rome and this is the location where Caesar was killed. My father was beyond annoyed that I actually didn't take a photo of the entire place. Only this cat...



So as you can see... I have an issue. At my house, here in York, we (as in I) have encouraged a few cats to stop by. I have cat food in my cupboard. But back at home (in County Durham) I have my one true pet- Sally. She's the laziest, fattest cat ever. But I love her.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm like this with dogs. I love cats of course, but I prefer dogs.

And I love Sally.

Hannah said...

That's awesome. No need to be ashamed of a strong love for our feline friends.

And I can admit to some jealousy at being able to walk around the Coliseum at all, much less with a kitty.

Daniela Skeyki said...

I loveee cats! the best gods creatures ever!

will be glad if you follow or atleast visit my blog
www.danielask.blogspot.com
xx

Izzy said...

Your cat is adorable. Wish I was allowed a cat :( Thanks for the sweet sweet comment, hope you visit back :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com