Sunday 21 November 2010

Who am I?

I realise that I haven't really gave much away about myself. I have posted blogs (majority of them just photos) about things I like but that really doesn't tell any kind of certain truth. So here it is.
1) I have to work hard at what I do. I'm not naturally gifted with ANY kind of intelligence, I have to revise. My grammar is poor (as well as my spelling), maths is terrible and science I cannot comprehend. I've have always been aware of my lack of natural intelligence so I made a conscious decision (from an early age) to always try and better myself.
2) I study Film and Theatre at university. It's demanding and hard but I want to actually try and aim for my dreams.
3) I have too much stuff. I can't throw anything away that has any kind of sentimental value to me. To me, throwing something away could mean that I'm throwing away that particular memory. My room is one full of keep-sakes.
4) My all time favourite books? American Psycho, The Shining, I am Legend, Cold Tom and Harry Potter (all of them).
5) Most of the things I say consists of quotes and references (to films and books). I am a copy of a copy of a copy.
6) My favourite kind of food is sushi and I am addicted to Red Bull.
7) My favourite item is my Club Master Ray Bans.
8) I have a long-term boyfriend (4 years) and I can never give him enough credit for how amazing he is.
9) I love sitting in art galleries when I have nothing better to do. They're quiet and calm.
10) I collect masks.
(PS: I'm wearing sunglasses because I hate my face.)

4 comments:

ampligenic said...

I just wanted to say I just found your blog and I'm loving it already. Plus your background and your banner(?) images are pretty as hell.

Hayley Lauren said...

Thanks! I'm really pleased you like it :) x

Hayley Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley Lauren said...

By the way, the background is from flickr and I can't remember where I found the image for my banner...