Friday 5 November 2010

What I love.

It's all the rage to write about what you love and hate. I've decided to list what I love and not what I hate just because most of my hates are phobias. And, anyway, it will distract me from all the explosions outside... it sounds like WW3.


The stars: When I was little I used to be obsessed with the stars. My dad got me a telescope and books on the stars and planets. This started my love for myths and legends.

Myths and Legends: The Greek Gods are fascinating to me. When I was young it used to amaze me that they existed in the stars.


Animals: Do I really need to explain? They are all just so beautiful.


Dreams: I'm a vivid dreamer. Dreams have given me the opportunity to visit the dead, swim the seas and glide through the stars. Sometimes, I wish I could sleep forever.


Beautiful people: What more can I say?


Literature: I don't think I'd be who I am today without all of the excellent books I have encountered.

The woods: There's a small area of woodland near where I live. When I was young I don't think there was any place more mystical to me. Today it's the perfect jog spot.

Art: Better than any photograph, art gives you an opportunity to convey what words can't.

Film: A way of inception. You can give birth to the smallest idea through a great film.

Sunglasses: Everyone should own a good pair.

Coffee: Bitter, dark and sweet; like a perfect partner.

History: A point of reference of amazing, revolutionary ideas.

The ocean: Deep and frightening, it's an undiscovered world within our world.
Travel: finding those inspirational places in which history took place.
The Future: As frightening and as unpredictable as it is, it's a window of opportunity. Everyone has their own path. Have faith in it.




No comments: