Sunday 26 September 2010

Nothing tastes as good...


Weight loss. I'm back on the wagon, but not obsessing over it (I believe you should still enjoy yourself). Over the summer I have managed to lose a stone and honestly I'd like to lose another one. I've always been average weight-wise, not really fat or skinny. I'd like to feel more comfortable in my clothes or a bikini, so I'm going to tone up and size down. The Wii Fit has worked wonders already, so I'm going to keep at that. I'm really into running, but due to my asthma taking a turn for the worse over the summer I've had to cut down on that (gutted). I walk loads, every other day I always do half an hour to an hours worth of walking. I'm still going to eat whatever I want when I'm out with my mates, it's just what I'm eating when just sitting around could be... healthier. So there we have it. Any dietary tips?

No comments: