Tuesday 10 May 2011

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Just a general update:
The last week and a half I have been attempting to catch up on all of my work. I had to return home from university for over a month because my father was unwell. Now he's back on the mend I can now take on the full load of work. I got a mark back for my dissertation literature review that I had completed whilst at home. I was certain I had done terribly because I completed it in around 10 hours but, I have to say, I'm very pleased with the mark I received! 
At the moment I am trying to grow nails because I want to wear beautiful nail varnish. However, as you can see, it doesn't look good at the moment. I would wear fake nails but considering I hand write most of my work before typing it up... well, it's just not going to work out, is it?
I have around six weeks to clear my room out as the contract on my house is nearly over! I'm quite looking forward to returning to the comforts of home, but I am especially looking forward to being able to see Shaun, my boyfriend every week! The thing is I have far too much stuff and my room back in County Durham looks very clean and nice at the moment. I won't throw any of my books away as that plainly feels like a crime but I have a lot of prints and posters that I may have to sell. It's going to be difficult... Does anyone want a big poster of Marlon Brando?...
What a babe, right? 

No comments: